Saturday, October 16, 2010

panthera pardus

I am loving the trends for fall this year... I'm not loving the rain so much. I've always had a soft spot for leopard prints, undoubtedly because I grew up in a town with a lot of very young mothers who were still rocking big hair, leopard print everything, and bubble gum pink lipstick.

There is a time and a place for everything and somehow, leopard print at work, or should I say MY work seems like the wrong place and time. I've managed to sport my ysl inspired gray leopard print scarf, mostly because it's dark gray and old dudes need glasses to see it. Haha. What I'd love to wear are the more common and more noticeable leopard prints:



What I'd like to wear and what I could probably get away with, respectively

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

LOVE!!!


~Kirsten
http://triplemaxtons.blogspot.com