Sunday, October 3, 2010

fellow foodies

Sometimes, I feel like I've uncovered buried treasure on the internet. I've never been the type that finds the funny youtube videos or the latest juice on gossip websites. I'm a bit of a lagger. When I do find something great, I pat myself on the back. :pat pat:

Today I've decided to come out of my hole to tell you about Fritos and Foie Gras. Why I love Sarah? She's a foodie, she's candid, and she's really funny. She's speaks to my inner fat kid. Seriously, God bless you.

As a small p.s. I passed one exam and failed the other. FML, right? Well, with 3 out of 4 done, I'm feeling pretty good. Potential sabbatical at work, but that's kind of up in air at this point. I'm getting pretty blah about everything and feel like it's time for a career change. Once the test is over, I'll probably give this professional relationship the snip snip. I'll save that rant for the next post.

2 comments:

austingastronomist.com said...

I love Sarah's blog, too!

Really sorry to hear about the bad situation at your job. Hopefully things have changed or improved since you wrote this post. :/

austingastronomist.com said...

I love Sarah's blog, too!

Really sorry to hear about the bad situation at your job. Hopefully things have changed or improved since you wrote this post. :/