Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dorado Tacos


Finally made it to Dorado Tacos & Cemitas. For anyone who doesn't know me, I've been on a fish taco mission since my senior year of college. I ate the most delicious, albeit non-authentic fish tacos in Martha's Vineyard during senior week in 2008. I don't know if it was the combination of dehydration and an all day bike ride that my weak body wasn't ready for, but that end of the day Corona and fish taco dinner was hands down one of the best meals of my life. Ever since, I order fish tacos anywhere (and I mean ANYWHERE) I see them. Today, I was in fish taco heaven.

Now I have to figure out how not to blow up like a house since I study at the PC bang not 5 minutes away from this place. Ah!

2 comments:

Michael Brau said...

We love these pictures! We continue to be amazed how our customers take such wonderful photos, with great resolution, etc., with no more than cell phones. The picture of the guacamole in the foreground is especially good.
Glad you enjoyed our food.
Thanks for the posting.
Michael Brau, Co-Owner
Dorado Tacos & Cemitas
info@doradotacos.com

fashion junkie said...

YUMMY!! I'm getting hungry! I'm new to your blog, but I am loving it!

Great posts! :)

MelRod

http://melrod1206.wordpress.com