Friday, June 11, 2010

my past week in food

It's late and I should actually be heading to bed. Tomorrow my Company is having its nation wide impact volunteer day. I will be spending the better part of tomorrow painting classrooms and then drinking my face off. I'm just a girl who can't turn down free drinks.

I've been pretty busy, so no time for outfit posts, though I did feel pretty fierce 3 out of the 5 work days. C'est la vie.

I leave you with twinnie and my baking escapades this past week -- fruit tarts, homemade cookies (which turned into ice cream sandwiches), and macarons (my first time -- pop!).



Yum. Life is good... at least until I get the my test results probably sometime midweek. Eeesh.

3 comments:

Wrecked Stellar said...

These look so delicious! I love love love fruit tarts- so yummy!

garrick said...

dude, you know how to make macarons?! i want!

Hello My Name is Katie said...

it took the second time around and many tears later to get it right. haha. send me your email and i'll give you the recipe! =)