Friday, January 29, 2010

ruffles


My adoration of ruffles is showing. Ruffly blouses, cardigans, accessories are in heavy rotation and are making quite an impression on my "corporate" looks. Obviously nothing too crazy, since I don't think my fellow accountants or clients can handle the volume I'd like to achieve. =)

Dropping by to say hello. I'm still alive, yes. I know I'm a terrible blogger, but I'm still recovering from busy season aka 15 hour work days 7 day a week and I just started studying. I feel swamped again, needless to say.

I do have another blog which gets a little more attention at ktfrek.wordpress.com. I will be updating here though, but probably not as often as my wordpress.

Off to study beauties. I hope you all are doing well in the new year!

1 comment:

Ivy said...

This is so cute. I love how you pair opaque tights with suede shoes!