Wednesday, December 9, 2009

cause we need a little christmas


Breakfast [easy over egg on buttered toast, red grapes, and a glass of cold OJ]
at home this morning since it's a crazy snow storm out. Refer to pic below.
_________________________________



I love my fake Christmas tree. Now all I need to do is go to the store to pick up some pine tree spray. =) It's not Christmas unless you can smell the forest.

So ok, to go through some of my pics...
1. My balcony this morning at 8:00 a.m. It has thus gotten even worse and significantly more icy. I'm not sure if I want to hit the road at all today.
2. Pic from my Boston office bathroom from this past Friday's holiday party. I liked my scarf and my partners thought my suit looked very "smart". Ha sweet. Do I get a raise now?
3. My Christmas tree and the easy bake cookies my twinnie picked up at the supermarket.
4. A Charlie Brown Christmas dvd. I might have to watch that sometime tonight with a cup of peppermint hot chocolate close by.
5. Early Christmas presents from one of my besties in DC. Thanks Ray Wu! When I attempt foie gras, you better make a trip to Beantown! Otherwise I will see you in New York over break.


I have to get my work started, but I don't know how well that's going to go considering I have the Top Chef Las Vegas marathon on as my distractor. Ah. Wish me luck beauties.

1 comment:

FashionJazz said...

Wow the snow is hectic, but really pretty at the same time : ) Hope u well xx