Thursday, October 29, 2009

jeepers creepers

Busy season has begun and I now work from 8:30 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. everyday from Monday to Saturday. Welcome to the show... Death of an Auditor. Ugh.

On a brigher note, I'm getting pretty excited for Halloween. It's definitely my favorite holiday. I get so much joy out of dressing up. This year is going to be awesome.



Halloween '07 - Wario
My favorite costume to date.


I think it must have been the stick on mustache... or the maternity overalls that I dyed purple. Woot woot.

The next post will either be a current Halloween outfit post or something related to a butternut squash dish. Haha, it's a toss up.

It's late, I'm sweaty from the gym, and I want to sleep. Until next time beauties.

4 comments:

FashionJazz said...

Have a good halloween! We dont really celebrate her in SA, but we still have parties : ) xxx

lora. said...

aaw wario :D i love nintendo 64, and mario s party game! my fav haha:D but my fav character is peach ^^

so i read and like your blog and i added your url to my linklist, i hope you dont mind.

xoxo
lora

getupgetdressed.blogspot.com

denise said...

hahaha oo cant wait to see what you dressed as this year!!

stylewithbenefits said...

Daaamn, your work sched. is insane! You look so cute in that Halloween costume. Post your pics from this Halloween! :)

xo, Becs