Thursday, September 17, 2009

at the old ball game!


My pre-game outfit... that is until the bf presented me with the sweatshirt seen below!

Please note man rocking the eye patch. I did a double take when I saw this picture.


I was able to take off a little early from work today to go to the Sox-Angels game at Fenway. Despite this being my now 6th year of living in Boston, I've never been to a Red Sox game. This is due primarily to the fact that my family and friends from NY would sacrifice my traitorous body to the Yankee baseball gods. Well, tonight I popped that cherry. Boy took me to Fenway for my very first Red Sox game. It was thrilling, it was drunken madness everywhere, it was calories to the max, it was FABULOUS.


Plus the Sox won, which I suppose is a good thing. Bad in certain Yankee baseball aspects, but I suppose since I was wearing the Sox sweatshirt (bought as a present by the boy) I should be pleased by the win. Let me just say for the record that I felt like a fraud.


However, I thought it was a very thoughtful present and certainly a whole new experience. I had a lot of fun and food and beer. Burp.


Night all! Can't wait for everyone from home to start ripping me a new ass hole.

No comments: