Monday, August 31, 2009

wishing for the cold


[[ Alice & Olivia ]]


I love this. As hard as I try, my favorite "color" will always be black. I'm practically counting down the days for cold weather.

You become a social pariah when you wear head to toe black when it's 90 degrees and humidity levels are about teetering in the thousand percentages.

I'm also pretty giddy about these shoes. I'm an extremely materialistic person. So sue me. It pisses me off that there are haters. I can buy what I want, what's the big deal? Really?! I feel like my entire life is spent working. Why can't I buy things with my hard earned money. Bitches. Please.



Oh Dooooonnnnna, oooooh Donnnaaa.
I love you Donna Karen.


She makes looking "rugged" so damn good. I'm all over these. If they're not completely sold out in a month, these bad asses are mine.


Another wonderful thing for the cold season:



Mmmmm, it's so delicious. I can practically feel the silky fur on my skin. Ahhhhhh.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

You have to tell me where you found those photos. I've been looking for those shoes everywhere, but they're sold out? :(