Saturday, August 1, 2009

there's no place like home


[ free people romper jeffrey campbell gladiators UO bag ]


Today was more gorgeous than any other day all summer. I think after all of the apocalyptic raining, Boston deserved some nice weather.


___________________________



[[ LOUBOUTIN ]]


I am drooling over all of this red. Ever since I was little, I've had an eye for red things. At age 3, I insisted on wearing only red underwear accessorized with shiny red jewelry and red patent leather shoes. I was a doll. I think it stems from my sick obsession with The Wizard of Oz and Judy Garland. That beesch is fabulous.



She is beyond amazing.


I'm definitely going to be one of those brides rocking a red pair of Louboutin d'orsays. Oh hell yeah.


Off to finish Get Shorty. Peace.

1 comment:

Lily said...

I love those red and black louboutins they are gorgeous x