Wednesday, August 26, 2009

dessert

Tonight's dessert -- homemade mini tarts with cherry preserves, lemon mousse, and fresh berries. Thanks again, Irina! Check out the recipe and her fabulous blog at Pastry Pal.



I subbed cherry preserves for the raspberry jam. Delicious.


I've decided I need another tattoo. I need to feel that needle on my skin. If I could have it my way, I would get a half sleeve on my left arm. That is of course, if I could guarantee that the skin on my arms stays elastic and young. Doubt that, so negative. What I'm considering instead is getting more piercings or getting something completely bad ass on the inside of my bottom lip. So trashy, good God, I love it.



Tattoo can go right here.


Maybe one of those will be another ridiculous birthday present. Hmmmm... decisions, decisions. 23 in 3 and a half weeks.

2 comments:

miky said...

this looks so good!!1

Irina@PastryPal said...

Ooooh, you made mini tarts. So cute. They look really tempting, with that cherry filling. Again, thanks for trying a recipe on my blog. Cheers!