Wednesday, July 15, 2009

royal and rich


[[ balmain valentino ]]


I'm always trying to spread my wings and incorporate more color into my wardrobe. I usually go on a color tangent for 2-3 weeks. This year, I saw A LOT of cobalt in my daily outfits and that's mostly because I paired it with the normal black and white. P.S. that's now my favorite tri-color combo.



I wanted to do red for a while, but that died pretty quickly. I put on this gorgeous red blouse and once I looked at myself in the mirror, I heard a huge bang on the gong. Fiercely Asian. Don't get me wrong... it's not a bad thing to be Asian. I just don't like being mistaken for a Jade Palace employee. Bleh.


So here's my late New Year's resolution: FORCE YOURSELF TO WEAR COLORS YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WEARING. Haha.


I'm currently watching Top Chef. I'm so in love with Michael Chiarello. Strawberries and goat milk. Mmmmmmm.... I'm not in love with Kelly Choi's wardrobe. Seriously, give me Padma.

God, I am so craving the unhealthy right now. I want bone marrow and I want some seared foie.



Source: John Joh via flickr

I'm drooling. Thank you John Joh for capturing God's gift to mankind so beautifully.

No comments: