Saturday, May 9, 2009

i'm searching for a real love

That's not exactly true. I think the boy does a fine job at that. I'm just looking for unconditional love 24/7. Haha. That's where this little bugger comes into play. He's cute right?



My future American Eskimo...
Boy should watch out.
He's totally getting replaced.


Seriously, tell me he's not the alpha and omega?! My hypothetical pet will completely trump the cuteness of your pet.


I love being immature. In all seriousness though, I am looking for a pet. Unfortunately, that would mean getting a job where I could be home at normal hours to take care and love my little baby. Somehow, I'm really not resisting the idea. Could be because studying everyday for 3+ hours (more on weekends) has been my life for the past 6 months. Euw. That's so sad for me to even read. Enough.


Speaking of Boy... he just got back from his client out at Maine. He's going back Sunday night which sucks, but he brought LOBSTER home!!!! They were chillin' in a plastic baggie in a cooler. He's so funny. He thinks of the most practical and appropriate gifts to bring home. I love him for being that way. Maybe one day he'll find himself in Paris and bring me back some serious foodie macarons and a pair of die hard Louboutins. How's that for appropriate?!


Alright beauties, I'm off to bed. Hopefully I'll have sweet dreams of red soled pumps. Night.

2 comments:

Miss. S said...

Loving your blog, well.. The start of it. Those shoes are immense, the Joie ones.. I saw some amazingly similar ones a while back from Mogil for a good price but didn't buy them because I'm stupid.. So these are looking TOO tempting. I've added you to my blog too..

Ivy said...

Aw, that pup is so cute. Wait, I'm glad that your boyfriend and you are doing well. I'm jealous!