Tuesday, May 12, 2009

gender bender

I'm so inspired by menswear made for women...




Church's // Proenza Schouler
a la net-a-porter


There something really strong and sexy about wearing male-inspired pieces. Those shoes have been my life for the past few months. I keep trying to find the perfect pair of brogues. This is always my struggle with investment pieces. I like feeling that I'm getting more for less, but sometimes I end up spending just as much as I would on lots of junk than I would if I just bought what I actually wanted in the first place. You spend so much trying to achieve cheap perfection. Well, at least I do.



I'm still completely undone by Daul Kim's hair.
How the fuck did she get it so light w/o it breaking?!


This is legit my dream. I was on the road toward blonde greatness this past summer. I got pretty close to a nice dirty blonde, but then work started and my hair looked pretty fried that I decided I would dye it black. Now that my hair's grown out and it's getting much healthier, I feel ready to expose it to harsh chemicals once again! Ha. We'll see if I'm ballsy enough to pull it off at uber conservative work. I'm not trying to get my ass fired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY KILLER CUPCAKES, BRAVE ON THE OIL, I AGREE WITH YOU,& DONT WORRY ABOUT THE HAIR THING, YOUR YOUNG,,,IT GROWS ,,,DONT WORRY. SEE YA !!!