Tuesday, May 5, 2009

beauty and the beast (or Jasmine in this case)


Source: olsens anonymous
Ashley in The Row [thanks Ivy!] at the MET Costume Institute Gala


There's been a lot of buzz about this dress. IMHO, she looks positively radiant. I could smack all the haters out there saying her dress was too long. It's a bold statement. Plus, if it weren't that long, it would be just another nice dress with a plunging back. Yawn! How boring. The queen needs her train, baby! Aaaaand, this is the costume gala. Dress to impress? I think some people missed that one.


Speaking of smacking people... I wish someone would have smacked some sense into Blake Lively before she left the house. To pull a Joan Rivers, "WHAT WAS SHE THINKING?!" It may be Versace, but this look is so Jasmine (the one from Aladdin) going to her prom.



Source: just jared
Oh lord no.


I can kind of see where things were going with the sleeve, but ehhh, not my favorite look. This comes to a shock to me since Blake Lively wears some really cute outfits in her down time... you know, when the Gossip Girl stylists aren't all up in her business.

______________________________


I'm officially bored. I have a ridiculous amount of studying to do before my test on Monday, but somehow I really can't bring myself to do more than 10 practice questions straight. This is not good. Plus, the blog isnt' really helping my motivation at the moment. Pooper.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

Ashley's dress is by The Row; MK's was Christian Lacroix.